My Life as a STEM student

 

       We wanted to walk onto the stage as a class as we were graduating from elementary when the pandemic began, but that didn't happen. To ensure that no people will be affected in the event of a virus outbreak. But even though we didn't see each other in personal, despite all of this ICT allows us to continue communicating with our classmates by simply using Messenger. 

       The new guidelines pertaining to the pandemic that we had to respond on our own made me quite anxious when I was in seventh grade. This presents a new difficulty for me because I'm a high school student for the first time and I'm also learning at home by my own. Since we didn't have Google Meet at the time, there isn't a teacher who will instruct me. However, with the aid of technology, I completed everything assigned to me by simply watching YouTube tutorials on problem-solving techniques and conducting a Google search.

       Again, when we were in grade 8, it was also distance learning in the 1st quarter and 2nd quarter. This will be the next challenge for me to learn on my own. Having a gadget and internet connection helped me a lot to do my activities better and to access all the tasks given. At the third and fourth quarters, we had a limited face-to-face. Finally, it will be easier for us to learn again because there's a teacher who will be teaching us, but unfortunately, there's not enough time to discuss all the lessons because we only have limited time, but again, the technology helps me a lot to make me do all those things. 

       I am now a student of Ferdinand E. Marcos Senior High School under the STEM course. If not for my studies, I would not have been here today. It is technology because of which I could pass the admission exam through merely watching videos. Really helpful to me is technology, wherein the better I become in studying and learning, the more beautiful my art will be. When I design my projects. I find that with the use of ICT, it facilitates me in accomplishing tasks. 

      A stem student is greatly impacted by technology, utilizing various apps to access various resources. Despite the challenges of bad weather and inability to attend school, technology allows me to have an easy access to assigned activities and modules. I can definitely open all the links that were given to me, Sometimes its hard because i cant understand the modules that given if i need some clarification i can search on YouTube, Google so that i can understand better the activities.

      Technology has made it so that a students learns differently. Education is more interactive accessible, and practical through technology. It help us students to understand different questions, solving problem and prepare for our future careers. We also encountered different challenges, such as the digital divide now with standing, offer many chances for students to succeed. 

Comments